[展会英语] 艺术展英语

时间:2021-10-13 09:12:06 浏览量:

篇一:展会常用英语口语50句

展会常用英语口语50句

1 I've come to make sure that your stay in Beijing is apleasant one.

我特地为你们安排使你们在北京的逗留愉快。

2 You're going out of your way for us, I believe.

我相信这是对我们的特殊照顾了。

3 It's just the matter of the schedule,that is,if it is convenientfor you right now.

如果你们感到方便的话,我想现在讨论一下日程安排的问题。

4 I think we can draw up a tentative plan now.

我认为现在可以先草拟一具临时方案。

5 If he wants to make any changes,minor alternations can be madethen.

如果他有什么意见的话,我们还可以对计划稍加修改。

6 Is there any way of ensuring we'll have enough time for ourtalks.

我们是否能保证有充足的时间来谈判?

7 So our evenings will be quite full then.

那么我们的活动在晚上也安排满了吗?

8 We'll leave some evenings free,that is,if it is all right withyou.

如果你们愿意的话,我们想留几个晚上供你们自由支配。

9 We'd have to compare notes on what we've discussed during theday.

我们想用点时间来研究讨论一下白天谈判的情况。

10 That'll put us both in the picture.

这样双方都能了解全面的情况。

11 Then we'd have some ideas of what you'll beneeding.

那么我们就会心中有点儿数,知道你们需要什么了。

12 I can't say for certain off-hand.

我还不能马上说定。

13 Better have something we can get our hands on rather than justspend all our time talking. 有些实际材料拿到手总比坐着闲聊强。

14 It'll be easier for us to get down to facts then.

这样就容易进行实质性的谈判了。

15 But wouldn't you like to spend an extra day or twohere

你们不愿意在北京多待一天吗?

16 I'm afraid that won't be possible,much as we'd liketo.

尽管我们很想这样做,但恐怕不行了。

17 We've got to report back to the head office.

我们还要回去向总部汇报情况呢。

18 Thank you for you cooperation.

谢谢你们的合作。

19 We've arranged our schedule without anytrouble.

我们已经很顺利地把活动日程安排好了。

20 Here is a copy of itinerary we have worked out for you and yourfriends.Would you please have a look atit.

这是我们为你和你的朋友拟定的活动日程安排。请过目一下,好吗?

21 If you have any questions on the details.

feel free toask.如果对某些细节有意见的话,请提出来。

22 I can see you have put a lot of time intoit.

我相信你在制定这个计划上一定花了不少精力吧。

23 We really wish you'll have a pleasant stayhere.

我们真诚地希望你们在这里过得愉快。

24 I wonder if it is possible to arrange shopping forus.

我想能否在我们访问结束时为我们安排一点时间购物。

25 Welcome to our factory.

欢迎到我们工厂来。

26 I've been looking forward to visiting your factory.

我一直都盼望着参观贵厂。

27 You'll know our products better after thisvisit.

参观后您会对我们的产品有更深的了解。

28 Maybe we could start with the DesigningDepartment.

也许我们可以先参观一下部门。

29 Then we could look at the production line.

然后我们再去看看生产线。

30 These drawings on the wall are process sheets.

墙上的图表是工艺流程表。

31 They describe how each process goes on to the next.

表述着每道工艺间的衔接情况。

32 We are running on two shifts.

我们实行的工作是两班倒。

33 Almost every process is computerized.

几乎每一道工艺都是由电脑控制的。

34 The efficiency is greatly raised,and the intensity of labor isdecreased.

工作效率大大地提高了,而劳动强度却降低了。

35 All produets have to go through five checks in the wholeprocess.

所有产品在整个生产过程中得通过五道质量检查关。

36 We believe that the quality is the soul of anenterprise.

我们认为质量是一个企业的灵魂。

37 Therefore,we always put quality as the firstconsideration.

因而,我们总是把质量放在第一位来考虑。

38 Quality is even more important than quantity.

质量比数量更为重要。

39 I hope my visit does not cause you too muchtrouble.

我希望这次来参观没有给你们增添太多的麻烦。

40 Do we have to wear the helmets.

我们得戴上防护帽吗?

41 Is the production line fully automatic.

生产线是全自动的吗?

42 What kind of quality control do you hav.

你们用什么办法来控制质量呢?

43 All products have to pass strict inspection before they goout.

所有产品出厂前必须要经过严格检查。

44 What's your general impression,may I ask.

不知您对我们厂总的印象如何?

45 I'm impressed by your approach to business.

你们经营业务的方法给我留下了很深的印象。

46 The product gives you an edge over your competitors,Iguess.

我认为你们的产品可以使你们胜过竞争对手。

47 No one can match us so far as quality isconcerned.

就质量而言,没有任何厂家能和我们相比。

48 I think we may be able to work together in thefuture.

我想也许将来我们可以合作。

49 We are thinking of expanding into the Chinesemarket.

我们想把生意扩大到中国市场.

50 The purpose of my coming here is to inquire about possibilitiesof establishing trade relations with yourcompany.

我此行的目的正是想探询与贵公司建立贸易关系的可能性。

篇二:展会常用英语

展会接待常用英语

1. I want to make sure you have a pleasant stay in Beijing. 我希望你们在北京的逗留愉快。

2. Can we talk about the schedule now, if there's time? 如果你们有时间的话,我想现在讨论一下日程的安排。

3. I think we can make (or form) a tentative schedule now. 我认为现在可以先草拟一个临时方案。

4. I want to make sure we'll have time for a discussion. 我想先确认一下我们有充足的时间来谈判。

5. It's better to have something tangible, than to just spend all of our time talking. 我们开始着手做事要比说空话浪费时间好。

6. It'll be easier for us to get down to facts then. 这样我们就容易进行实质性的谈判了。

7. Thank you for your cooperation.

谢谢你们的合作。

8. You'll know our products better after this visit. 参观后您会对我们的产品有更深的了解。

9. There is better efficiency and decreased labor. 工作效率大大地提高了,而劳动强度却降低了。

10. We believe that quality is the soul of an enterprise. Therefore, we always put quality first. 我们认为质量是一个企业的灵魂,因而,我们总是把质量放在第一位来考虑。

11. All products have to pass strict inspection before they go out. 所有产品出厂前必须要经过严格检查。

12. I'm very impressed by your appz??ach to business. 你们经营业务的方泵给我留下了很深的印象。

13. The qrod?ct gives you an edge over your competitors. 你们的产品可以使你们胜过竞争对手。

14. The purpose of my visit is to ask about the possibilities of establishing trade relations with your company.

我此行的目的是想探询与贵公司建立贸易关系的可能性。

中英对照:亲属称呼英文表达完全汇总

表姑 Second cousin 表叔 Second cousin

表兄弟 Father's sister's sons; male cousin 表兄弟 Maternal male cousin

表侄 Second cousin

表姊妹 Father's sister's daughters; female cousin 表姊妹 Maternal female cousin

伯父/大爷 Father's older brother; Elder uncle 伯母/大娘 Father's older brother's wife; Aunt 伯叔祖父 Father's father's brother; Great uncle

伯叔祖母 Father's father's brother's wife; Great aunt 长兄/哥哥 Older Brother 长姊/姐姐 Older Sister

大伯 Husband's older brother; brother-in-law 大姑 Husband's older sister; sister-in-law

弟妇/弟妹 Younger brother's wife; sister-in-law 儿子Son 父亲/爸爸 Father

高祖父 Great great grandfather

高祖母 Great great grandmother

公公 Husband's father;
father-in-law

姑夫 Father's sister's husband; Husband of paternal aunt; uncle

姑母 Father's sister; Paternal aunt

姑爷 Father's father's sister's husband; Paternal grandaunt's husband 继父 Step father

继母 Step mother

襟兄弟 Husband of wife's sister

舅父/舅舅 Mother's brother; Maternal uncle

舅母/妗子 Mother's brother's wife; Maternal uncle's wife 妹夫 Younger sister's husband 母亲/妈妈Mother

内弟/小舅子 Wife's younger brother

内兄/大舅子 Wife's older brother 女儿 Daughter

女婿 Daughter's husband; Son-in-law 婆婆 Husband's mother; mother-in-law 妻子/老婆Wife

嫂/嫂子 Older brother's wife; sister-in-law 婶母/婶子 Father's younger brother's wife; Aunt 叔父/叔叔 Father's younger brother; Uncle 叔丈母 Wife's aunt 叔丈人 Wife's uncle

孙女 Son's daughter; Granddaughter

孙女婿 Son's daughter's husband; Granddaughter's husband

孙媳夫 Son's son's wife; Grandson's wife

孙子

Son's son; Grandson堂兄弟

Father's brother's sons; Paternal male cousin堂姊妹

Father's brother's daughters; Paternal female cousin同胞兄妹Sibling外甥Sister's son外甥

Wife's sibling's son

外甥女

Sister's daughter外甥女

Wife's sibling's daughter外甥女婿

Sister's daughter's husband外甥媳妇

20句销售必备英语

1. Your T-shirts can easily find a market in the eastern part of our country. 贵国的T恤在我国东部市场很畅销。

2. We all know that Chinese slippers are very popular in your market since they have superior quality and competitive prices.

我们都知道中国拖鞋因价廉物美而畅销于你方市场。

3. This product has been a best seller for nearly one year. 该产品成为畅销货已经将近1年了。

4. There is a good market for these articles. 这些商品畅销。

5. There is a poor market for these articles. 这些商品滞销。

6. There is no market for these articles. 这些商品没有销路。

7. Your bicycles find a ready market here. 你们的自行车在此地销路很好。

8. They talked at great length of how to increase product sales. 他们详细地讨论了怎样增加你方产品的销售。

9. They are doing as much as possible to open up an outlet. 他们正在尽最大努力以打开销路。

10. Our demand for this product is steadily increasing. 我们对该产品的需求正在稳步地增长。

11. We are sure that you can improve sales this coming year, based on the end of last years' marketing conditions. 根据你地的市场情况,我们确信今年你们有望销得更好。

12. Packing has a close relationship with sales. 包装对产品的销路有很大关系。

13. We are trying to find a market for this article. 我们正在努力为此项商品寻找销路。

14. We regret we cannot find any market for this article. 我们很抱歉不能为此项商品找到销路。

15. According to our experience, these handicrafts can find a ready market in Japan. 根据我们的经验,这些手工艺品在日本销路很好。

16. We can discuss further details when you have a thorough knowledge of the marketing possibilities of our products. 等你们全面了解我们产品销售的可能性之后,我们再进一步细谈。

17. According to your estimate, what is the maximum annual turnover you could fulfill? 据你估计,你能完成的最大年销售量是多少呢?

18. We don't know the market situation. 我们还不了解市场情况。

19. Your market still has great potential. 你们的市场仍有很大潜力。

20. There are only a few unsold pieces. 只有几件商品未售出。

Words and Phrases salable 畅销的 popular 有销路的

find a market 销售 selling line 销路

trial sale, test sale, test market 试销 salable goods 畅销货 popular goods 快销货

the best selling line (the best seller) 热门货 to find (have) a ready market 有销路,畅销 to have a strong footing in a market 很有销路 good market 畅销 poor(no) market 滞销

goods that sell well 畅销货 sell like wild fire 畅销,销得很快

英语表达拒绝的27个经典好句 1. Stop complaining! 别发牢骚!

2. You make me sick! 你真让我恶心! 3. What’s wrong with you? 你怎么回事?

4. You shouldn’t have done that! 你真不应该那样做! 5. You’re a jerk! 你是个废物/混球! 6. Don’t talk to me like that! 别那样和我说话! 7. Who do you think you are? 你以为你是谁? 8. What’s your problem? 你怎么回事啊?

9. I hate you! 我讨厌你!

10. I don’t want to see your face! 我不愿再见到你! 11. You’re crazy! 你疯了!

12. Are you insane/crazy/out of your mind? 你疯了吗?(美国人绝对常用!) 13. Don’t bother me. 别烦我。

14. Knock it off. 少来这一套。

15. Get out of my face. 从我面前消失! 16. Leave me alone. 走开。

17. Get lost.滚开!

18. Take a hike! 哪儿凉快哪儿歇着去吧。

19. You piss me off. 你气死我了。

20. it’s none of your business. 关你屁事! 21. What’s the meaning of this? 这是什么意思?22. How dare you! 你敢! 23. Cut it out. 省省吧。

24. You stupid jerk! 你这蠢猪!

25. You have a lot of nerve. 脸皮真厚。

26. I’m fed up. 我厌倦了。

27. I can’t take it anymore. 我受不了了!

篇三:展会英语200句

公司基础信息问答

客户询问

1. Could I have some information about your scope of business?

我想知道您企业的经营范围?

2. Would you tell me the main items you export?

您主要的出口产品是什么?

3. May I have a look at your catalogue?

我能看看您公司的产品目录吗?

4. We really need more speci?c information about your technology.

我们确实需要您公司技术的进一步资料。

回答询问

1. This is a copy of catalog.

这是我们的产品目录。

2. What about having a look at sample ?rst?

您可以先看看我们的样品。

3. Our products have been sold in a number of areas abroad. They are

very popular with the users there.

我们的产品曾广销海外,并且在当地非常受欢迎。

4. This product has many advantages compared to other

competing products.

这款产品有其他同类产品没办法比较的优势。

5. I wish you a success in your business transaction.

希望您的业务一切顺利。

Victor外展小贴士——展会常用英语

关于产品质量品质问答

1. We have a very strict quality controlling system which promises that

goods we

produced are always of the best quality.

我们公司有着很严格的质量检测系统,这保证了我司的产品的高质量。

2. How do you feel like the quality of our products?

您觉得我们产品的质量怎么样?

3. as long as the quality is good. It is all right if the price is a bit higher.

因为我们的高质量,我们的价格自然就会些。

4. They enjoy good reputation in the world.

我们的产品在世界上享有很高的声誉。

关于价格方面的问答

客户询价

1. Will you please let us have an idea of your price?

可以让我们了解一下你产品的价格吗?

2. Are the prices on the list ?rm offers?

报价单上的价格是实价吗?

3. How about the price/ How much is this?

这个价格怎么样?

询价回复

1. This is our price list.

这是我们的报价单。

2. What do you think of the payment terms?

您认为我们的价格怎么样?

3. In general, our prices are given on a FOB basis.

我们是按照离岸标准给您订的价格。

Victor外展小贴士——展会常用英语

客户还价

1. Is it possible that you lower the price a bit? / It is too much. Can

you discount it?

您能给我们一些优惠吗?

2. Do you think you can possibly cut down your prices by 10%?

您认为能给我们下调10%的价格吗?

3. Your price is too high! We have another offer for a similar one at much

lower price

您的价格太高了,有另一家相同性质的企业,他们和你们有类似的产品,价格却低的

4. It would be very dif?cult for us to push any sales it at this price.

如果是这样的价格,我们很难拓展任何业务

5. If you can go a little lower, I would be able to give you an order on the spot.

如果您能在价格上给我们一些优惠,我愿意现场给您下定单

拒绝还价

1. Our price is highly competitive.

我们产品的价格很有竞争力

2. This is the lowest possible price.

这已经是最低的价格了。

3. Our price is very reasonable.

我们的价格非常合理。

接受还价

1. If your order is big enough, we may reconsider our price.

如果您订的量多,我们会重新考虑给您更低的价格。

2. Considering our good relationship and future business, we give a 3%

discount.

考虑到我们友好的关系和未来的合作,我们给您3%的优惠。

关于订单相关对话

Victor外展小贴士——展会常用英语

关于订单

1. What’s minimum quantity of an order of your goods?

这款货物的最小起订量是多少?

2. How many do you intend to order?

你打算预定多少?

3. Would you give me an idea how much you wish to order from us?

你可以确定打算预定多少量吗?

4. I’d like to order 600 sets.

我打算预定600套。

5. Thank you very much for your order.

感谢您下单。

关于交期

客人询问交货期

1. What about our request for the early delivery of the goods?

我们能不能要求提早交货?

2. What is the earliest time when you can make delivery?

您最早能何时交货?

3. How long does it usually take you to make delivery?

您的货运通常要多长时间?

4. When will you deliver the products to us?

您何时给我们发货?

5. When will the goods reach our port?

货物何时能抵达港口?

6. What about the method of delivery?

您用哪种货运方式呢?

Victor外展小贴士——展会常用英语

答复交货期

1. I think we can meet your requirement.

我想我们能满足您的要求.

2. I am sorry. We can’t advance the time of delivery.

对不起,我们没办法提前给您运货。

3. I am very sorry for the delay in delivery and the inconvenience it mu

have caused you.

我为我们的推迟送货及给您带来的不便道歉。

4. We will get the goods dispatched within the stipulated time.

我们会按照原订时间给您发货。

5. The earliest delivery we can make is...

我们最早的发货期是...

签单对话

签单前注意事项

1. Before the formal contract is drawn up we would like to restate the

main points of the agreement.

在正式签协议之前我们可以重申一下协议中的重点内容。

2. We can get the contract ?nalized now.

我们可以现在签署协议.

3. Do you have any comment to make about this clause?

您对协议中的条款有任何建议吗?

4. Do you think the contract contains basically all we have agreed on

during negotiations?

您认为协议中已经包括我们协商中涉及的所有问题了吗?

Victor外展小贴士——展会常用英语

签单后祝语

1. I’m very pleased that we have come to an agreement at last.

我非常高兴我们最终达成了协议。

2. Let us congratulate ourselves for the successful contract.

让我们祝贺这次成功的签约。

付款方式确认

客人询问付款方式

1. Shall we discuss the terms of payment?

我们可以讨论以下付款方式吗?

2. What is your regular practice about terms of payment?

您通常的付款方式是怎样的呢?

回复询问付款方式

1. We’d like you to pay us by L/C.

我们想让您用信用证付款。


《》 相关热词搜索: [db:gjc]